Sikorsky CH-53 im Massstab 1:87 Roco oder Herpa

Antworten
Michael Peukert

Sikorsky CH-53 im Massstab 1:87 Roco oder Herpa

Beitrag von Michael Peukert »

Schönen guten Tag allerseits,
ich bin seit zwei Tagen ein neues Mitglied, noch wohnhaft in Eutin, Schleswig-Holstein, bald nicht mehr. Ich interessiere mich schon seit Jahren dafür, den Sikorsky CH-53, erhältlich von Roco oder Herpa, als Modell zu verbessern bzw. besonders detailliert darzustellen. Alles im Massstab 1:87. Das Modell an sich ist zwar schon gut, aber sehr simpel gehalten. Es ist ja nicht mal eine Ladeplattform im Inneren des Modells vorhanden. Ich habe, ebenfalls vor Jahren, auf der Website panzerbaer, Fotos, von einem der dortigen Mitglieder, gesehen. Dieser Herr hat es tatsächlich geschafft, die Inneneinrichtung eines CH-53 zu bauen. Soweit ich mich erinnern kann, alles selber handgemacht. Sicherlich auch mit speziellen Werkzeugen, sehr viel Geschick und Erfahrung. Meine Fragen sind Folgende. Erstens; gibt es mittlerweile einen Zubehörbausatz, enthaltend die Inneneinrichtug des CH-53, in Serie, von einem Hersteller? Zweitens; gibt es, alternativ, eine Bauanleitung zum Selberherstellen dieser Inneneinrichtung? Drittens; gibt es Zubehörteile, als Bausatz, um den CH-53 auch von außen detaillierter darzustellen? Das Einzige was ich bis jetzt habe, ist ein Abziehbildersatz, für den CH-53, ich meine von Arsenal-M. Besten Dank im Voraus, für eine eventuelle Information.
Gruß
Michael Peukert
Thomas Eberle

Re: Sikorsky CH-53 im Massstab 1:87 Roco oder Herpa

Beitrag von Thomas Eberle »

Hallo Michael,

sei gegrüßt hier im Forum.

Zu Deiner Frage: Von der Inneneinrichtung hat noch keiner ein Urmodell gebaut. Da musst Du selber ran. Leider sind mit dem Meinungsumschwung bei Photobucket viele Bilder verloren gegangen. Bei mir hilft leider das "Gegenmittel für unsichtbare Photobucket-Bilder" nicht mehr. Kannst ja hier mal versuchen, obs bei Dir noch funktioniert. Dann müsstest Dir halt den Beitrag im PB nochmals suchen und, wenn möglich, die Bilder abspeichern.

Für Verfeinerungen Außen hat sich mal pk-militaria mit 2 Ätzteilsätzen gekümmert. Obs die noch gibt, weiß ich nicht, müsstest mal nachfragen.

E-Mailadresse wäre pk-militaria@pk-militaria.de
Grüße vom unteren Lech, der Thomas
Ian Simpson

Beitrag von Ian Simpson »

Hi Michael
Welcome to SMT - The Roco/Herpa CH53 is quite a basic model but can be improved and various pictures of it can be found in various members Gallery pictures ( a search of the site should bring them up but Sebastian Utsch and myself have both made one) but from my experience it is not worth trying to put too much detail in the interior as it is almost impossible to see inside the model when finished and the cockpit glazing is so thick that it obscures most of the detail inside of it.
As Thomas said PK Militaria do make a photo etch set for the CH53 but it can require a lot of patience to fit it all, TL decals also make transfers for it and ArsenalM used to make a resin set to convert it into a GS version which improves the model greatly but is not currently available (hopefully in the future Herr Fichtl will make it again) as well as decals for a Israeli version.
Ian
Dateianhänge
i.jpg
i.jpg (116.27 KiB) 9796 mal betrachtet
Michael Peukert

Good morning Ian,

thanks a lot, for your answer. So the state of no kits available, in order to improve the inner part of the CH 53, has not changed. First, I will ask Arsenal-M, if they will have their kit back again, sometime, or if they will have a factual new kit to do this. When there is enough request by other customers. Hopefully enough other modelmakers are interested in a kit like this. Thanks for the added photograph. I would be glad to achieve a state of my CH-53, like shown on this photograph. But I still don't have the skills to do it like this way. Furthermore I even don't have the tools for it. A kit, in series, from a certain manufacturer, would be the best solution. Let's wait and see. Have a nice weekend.

Best regards

Michael
Ian Simpson

Hi Michael
The insides of my CH53 is very simple to make - it is just styrene sheet cut with a sharp knife. I used flat 'Evergreen' strips for the wall strengtheners in the tail and a thin sheet for the floor with 2 added strips each side to represent the raised floor look from the original and the folded seats are just bits of wire bent and stuck to some fabric. If you 'google' CH53 interiors you will find lots of pictures that will help but the amount of detail you want will depend on you but it is not as hard as you might think and if you just ask any of the members how they produced their models they will be very happy to explain what they did and I bet you will find that most of it is done with spare bits of plastic that do not cost very much but will transform a basic model into a much better one.
The figures I used for the pilots by the way are actually 1/72 as I could not find suitable 1/87 scale ones (as is the door gunner) but again much of the cockpit detail which comes from the PK Militaria photo etch sheet does get lost and the machine guns were left over from other models (never throw anything away that could be used in the future) and the strips on the loading ramp are from a thin sheet of sand paper cut into strips so again cheap but effective.
Ian
Dateianhänge
e.jpg
e.jpg (88.41 KiB) 9718 mal betrachtet
d.jpg
d.jpg (96.97 KiB) 9718 mal betrachtet
8.jpg
8.jpg (114.56 KiB) 9718 mal betrachtet
Roland Goetza

Beitrag von Roland Goetza »

CH-53 von Roco,

als erstes sollte man sich klar sein wo die Reise hingeht!
Simpel ja ist die CH-53, ist wie alt schon von Roco?
Aber genau das macht dieses Modell aus, simpel eben und einfach.
Diese Maschinen Typ ist in den Jahren innen bis einige Bauten außen weiter
entwickelt worden.
Was der Anforderungen geschuldet ist, also auch bei dem Kindergarten BW.
Oder heute die lustige Lustwaffe, U.S. und andere Länder ist heute dank Goo…
sehr schlecht noch was zu finden. Literatur da kann man insgesamt fast schon ein
gebrauchtes Auto kaufen.

Bevor man an das Innere geht sollte man außen erst mal klar Schiff machen,
Da der Innere Bereich also die Versteifung eindeutig der außen Linien und Nieten
ausgerichtet sind. Was wiederum einige Falsch angehen, was ein Glück sieht man
dieses nur mit einer Kamera im Rumpf.

Cockpit sollte man komplett neugestalten, was einige Modellbauer auch tun.
Dieses ist schon Arbeit genug,

Triebwerk, Lufteinlass, Rotor bis zum Heck kann einiges Vertragen.
Das Ganze Ding sieht aus wie eine CH-53 und das war der Standard Ende 70‘
anfangs 80‘ Jahre.

Zubehör aus Resin oder Ätzteile könnten helfen, leider lohnt es sich nicht.
Da die Kundschaft dafür nicht empfänglich ist, es bleibt den Wenigen geschuldet.
Decal wie es schon genannt wurde gibt es auch, dass selbem Problem, dadurch
erscheint nur recht wenig. Der Profite steht höher, die es nutzen können/wollen dagegen recht wenig.

Ich persönlich habe im Auftrag 2x CH-53 gebaut komplett, wie auch 2x CH-53 E und 1x MH-53 E
nach 36 Monaten waren die CH-53 E und eine CH-53 IDF fertig.
Das mal als Zeit Angaben zum Modellbau, also nicht 5 Teile angebaut an einem Wochenende.
Ich sitze wieder an einer CH-53 GA, mit dem Wissen, das es dauern wird!
Da helfen auch nicht die Ätzteile oder die wenigen Resinteile, solange man nicht weiß wo die Reise hingehen soll.

Viel Spaß

Roland Goetza

P.S: noch ein Tachtrag wenn ich darf ein Link.http://www.wettringer-modellbauforum.de ... 4004&pageNo=1
Die Ironie an dieser Sache ist, dass die Alten mit allen wissen nicht mehr da sind!
Sie haben es hinter sich gelassen und die Logik dabei ist, dass Sie weniger leiden müssen.
Michael Peukert

Ian Simpson hat geschrieben:Hi Michael
The insides of my CH53 is very simple to make - it is just styrene sheet cut with a sharp knife. I used flat 'Evergreen' strips for the wall strengtheners in the tail and a thin sheet for the floor with 2 added strips each side to represent the raised floor look from the original and the folded seats are just bits of wire bent and stuck to some fabric. If you 'google' CH53 interiors you will find lots of pictures that will help but the amount of detail you want will depend on you but it is not as hard as you might think and if you just ask any of the members how they produced their models they will be very happy to explain what they did and I bet you will find that most of it is done with spare bits of plastic that do not cost very much but will transform a basic model into a much better one.
The figures I used for the pilots by the way are actually 1/72 as I could not find suitable 1/87 scale ones (as is the door gunner) but again much of the cockpit detail which comes from the PK Militaria photo etch sheet does get lost and the machine guns were left over from other models (never throw anything away that could be used in the future) and the strips on the loading ramp are from a thin sheet of sand paper cut into strips so again cheap but effective.
Ian
Good morning Ian,
first, thanks a lot for your second answer, concerning my tries and ambition, to realize the inside of my CH-53, scale 1:87, Roco. Second, sorry for my answer, being that late. Third, your way, your photographs, the way you realized the inside of your CH-53, look very good, logical and simple. Unfortunately I don't have the tools and the skills to do that, the way you do it. I will got to a cure, tomorrow, to the middle of Germany, will last about 3 weeks, perhaps longer. I don't know how much leisure I will have, will be a bit strenuous, by all means. Your informations are most useful and profitable for me. So, if you like, I would be glad, having your support furthermore. In this case I mean more photographs, the kind of materials you use, the tools you use and more detailled information. By all means I have to buy new and a lot of new tools to realize projects, like my CH-53. So, now I have to establish my laptop for my cure and have to pack two suitcases, in order to be able, to leave tomorrow in time, by train. Thanks in advance, for more support of you, in the future.
Best regards
Michael
Ian Simpson

Hi Michael
Always happy to help if I can.
The styrene strip I used is from a company called 'Evergreen' and they make a huge range of strips,rods,sheets and other shapes which can be found on their web site https://evergreenscalemodels.com/ and is usually stocked at model shops. I expect there are other companies who make similar products so what ever you can find easily should be fine.
If you google for 'Luftwaffe CH53gs interior' there should be plenty of reference pictures so you can decide how much you want your model to look like the real thing.
The interior sheet should not be very thick as it becomes harder to cut ( I used a .25mm thickness as far as I can remember) and just used a sharp scalpel style modelling knife and a steel ruler to cut to size. It is all a bit trial and error as to getting it to fit so cut to a roughly correct size first and then trim to fit. As for the position of the windows I just held up the sheet against the inside of the helicopter body and then with a pencil marked out where the windows were and then using the knife and ruler finished it off as shown in the previous pictures.
The floor again is just a bit of styrene sheet cut to fit, again measure the gap when the 2 halves of the fuselage are held together and cut to fit that space. I then glued it to just one side as shown in the picture so that it could be painted in place and the seats put in place.
Hopefully this will give you enough information to get started on your helicopter and just ask on the forum if you have any modelling questions as there are plenty of people who will be happy to help.
So remember all you need to get started is 1. helicopter model 2. Sharp knife 3. ruler 4. Styrene sheet and strip 5. Plastic glue. and good luck in getting better.
Ian
Antworten