"HET" Norwegian Scania 143E with Maur trailer

Antworten
Claes Lislerud

"HET" Norwegian Scania 143E with Maur trailer

Beitrag von Claes Lislerud »

As one of my many wish models, I think this is one of the coolest.
Bild

Today, I have startet this project. Since the Leopard II is almost finished for painting, it need a transport. I went through my collection and found 2 Scania cabins that I never gone to use. I also looked on the firetruck that I have, that has this double cabin in resin, and decided to merge the to Herpa models together instead of use a resin cabin. I thing it will give a better result in the end.

Here is this evenings result just to get a feeling how this can be:
Bild

Regards from a cold and snowy northern Norway.

Claes
Claes Lislerud

Re: "HET" Norwegian Scania 143E with Maur trailer

Beitrag von Claes Lislerud »

The work with the HET is going slowly forward. The cabin has been puttied and sanded again and again. I'll guess that the cabin will be finished for painting tomorrow. The front wheel rims has been modified. All holes has been drilled out and the cover over the nuts has been removed and new nuts has been installed. A cover over the center is made. Next is to make the chassis correct with fueltanks, airbottles, boxes, fenders, winches and more.

While the putty are drying, I have started with the personellcarrier. An Scania P92 AWD. I'm still waiting for the wheels to this project but this weekend the chassis has been shortened and the platform made. The wheels on the truck is now borrowed from an Roco Unimog.

Bild

This is how this truck is going to look like.
Bild
Heinz Peters

Re: "HET" Norwegian Scania 143E with Maur trailer

Beitrag von Heinz Peters »

Hallo Claes,

I'm very curious about pictures of the next steps in building your Scania trucks. What has been done in the meantime?

Best regards
Heinz
Antworten